Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14th, 2012

SUBWAY:
  I applied their yesterday at two locations. I will end up applying other places if nothing happens. Since I've already worked their though and know what to do....

VACATION:
  I'm getting super excited for my vacation June 27th-29th! We are going to go to Holiday World. Right now I'm preparing to go. I still need the swimming trunks, money for 2 nights at a hotel, a phone card on like the 26th, and another SD card to film. All on my current $300 budget. Phone card is $60, trunks and SD card will be about $40. I don't know if I can find a hotel for a little under a hundred each night?

BREAK:
  For the month of July, August, and part of September I will be taking a break for the most part from the internet. I'll be on every other weekend. I will also every so often publish a youtube video, and will update my Blogspot and my Twitter almost every day. I will have Skype on my phone, but the one i have now can't do video. If i get a job, and get the iPhone for the Virgin Mobile which is coming out soon then I'll be able to. If I don't get a job then I'll have no phone at all. We will see what happens

Thats all for today
XD

1 comment: